Upholstery Cleaning (Amega Cleaning Bedfordview)
Do you want the guaranteed best upholstery cleaning ever?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
Upholstery we clean
Monday - Friday 8:00 - 16:00
Saturdays 8:00 - 13:00
Monday - Sunday 8:00 - 16:00
Carpets are vacuumed on a daily basis to ensure there are no dust particles around. Furniture on the other hand is barely maintained for months even years. It is hard to spot any dust on couches or chairs when it is being constantly used. Once the color starts to fade away or some rogue smell starts arising from it, then it’s the time to take the action. Cleaning the entire furniture set can be a hectic and infuriating job as you may not have the right tools to do it.
Dirty or stained upholstery is definitely one way to ruin the look of your house. Even upholstery that is clean and new should be kept that way through regular vacuuming for dust and deep cleaning for dirt and stains
Improving your Indoor Environment one house at a time. We don't cut corners, we clean them.
Upholstery is something that is often overlooked when considering to clean your home.
Your carpet may cover more square footage -but we bet you’ll spend more time sitting in your favorite armchair than on the living room floor! Here are three reasons to have your upholstery cleaned regularly.
The main reason to have your upholstery clean is to help maintain the appearance of your furniture. Keep your furniture looking nicer and lasting longer with regular cleaning that prevents dirt and grime from building up.
2. Family Health
Fleas, mold and bacteria can make a comfortable home right under your feet without you even knowing it. Pathogens and dirt can build up to the point where they can cause health risks to your family. Bacteria can get deep into your furniture and cause unpleasant odors.
3. Air Quality
Most people don’t realize that cleaning your upholstery can help the air quality in your home. A good cleaning can get rid of problems such as mold, dust, mildew, and allergens. Bad air quality in any home can cause breathing problems.